|Location:||New york, New york|
Role: PHP Lead / Manager
Location: New York
Experience: 8+ years
8 – 12 Yrs
Primary Skill Set
• Design and develop web applications using PHP7.
• Create and run report written in SQL and iterating through large datasets.
• Extensive knowledge on database schema design.
• Implementing new features and maintain existing codebase.
• Experience with MS SQL Server and other relational databases.
• Experience in working with open source backend frameworks like Symfony, Zend, Yii.
• Experience with any of the front end frameworks like angular, reactjs would be added advantage.
• Familiarity working on Linux operating system, cache platforms (Redis), Solr, Queues (RabbitMQ).
- Problem solving abilities and proactive work style
- Extremely good with his trouble shooting abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Lead and drive all the development activities strictly inline with the process defined by Client
2. Mentor the team and guide them with end-to-end process.
3. Should be very detailed oriented with the approach
4. Should be very result-oriented